Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Some Thing About Me

Hello everyone! My name is Marvin R. Mendoza, and I love creating stuff involving (mostly) super heroes! I have recently started to learn how to make slightly more complex builds as well as more advanced animations. My wish is for one day join one of the major movie companies (hopefully Marvel Studios) and work on the movies that I love. In this blog I will post some of my work as well as info on ideas I am working on as well as maybe some updates on the progress of things I am currently doing. I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them!

      But also don't forget that I am open to criticism and tips because it will help me in the future!

I am currently studying at Lone Star College and plan to transfer to UT Dallas next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment