Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sketches From The Past

One of the few things you might need to know is that I have been drawing (or doodling) for quite a while. Its a bit odd considering my parents aren't really considered the most artistic people in the world but here we are! These are a few of my old sketches which I was able to find.


Emma Watson! This was a little project that I did for a friend of mine. I am unsure if this was the final version because I did this 2 years ago and I might have added little final touches to it. This project was a bit bigger than what I was used to for my drawings being almost 18 x 12 inches.


The Loki drawing was more of a personal sketch that I did around the time Thor: Dark World was out in theaters. Loki is probably one of my favorite villains of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment