Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Now...

I am currently working on a bigger version of the tiny Baby Groots I made out of clay when Guardians of the Galaxy was out in theaters. I made a couple before so I know some tricks I didn't do on my first one so hopefully it comes out better and with more details.

Also, even thought I loved my Star-Lord costume I made for Halloween I really think it needs to be re-done. The Star-lord costume was perhaps my first complete suit project so I didn't have much experience with styles of modeling and painting. What I am planning to do in the re-modeling is re-attempt the helmet piece for a better fit as well as attempt to make the long jacket he wore in the beginning of the film (for my costume I had the shorter jacket). I will probably use the Hot Toys' Star Lord figure as a reference to make all the details I will need for both items (helmet and jacket).

No comments:

Post a Comment