Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sentinels of Justice

Movies have always been my passion, and that passion has motivated me into learning how to animate. I have leaned from several places how to do different forms of animations; Stop Motion, 3D, Flash, Drawn, yet my favorite has always been a mix which consists of Illustrator drawings animated in After Effects. For a long time I had thought about starting a cartoon series of my characters but I had never had the time to do it... till the Spring of 2015. Its a short clip for now (more like an intro actually) but it shows where I am heading with the project. I plan to make a full episode soon when I can, hopefully it works out in the end. For now check out what I have done so far! Enjoy!


I am planning to get some of my friends to do the voices,
and hopefully soon I will have more videos for Sentinels of Justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment